- Stewardship Lives at First Church
- Board of Trustees
- Pastoral Care
- Weddings and Rites of Passage
- Resources, Policies, and Forms
- Give us your feedback
- Member's Calendar
- Spread the Word!
- Ministers and Staff
- Adult Programs and Classes
- News & Events
- Groups and Committees
- First Church History
- Mission Statement
- LBGT Welcoming Congregation
- Music and the Arts
- Especially for Families
- Internet Links
- Child Care Information for Parents
- CHILDREN & TEENS
- Children's RE from A to Z
- Teen Programming and Religious Education
- Social Action Projects for Children/Teens
- UNICEF Sunday!
- Food Packing for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Kids to Vote for May Partner Organization
- Mission Trip
- RE Forms
- Welcoming Children into the Sanctuary
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social Justice Council
- Common Ground
- Earth Justice Ministry
- Economic Justice
- First Friday Films
- McLaughlin Social Justice Initiatives
- Share the Plate
- Social Justice Council Action Groups
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee
You are hereHome ›
Fair Trade Holiday Bazaar!
Sunday, November 30, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
FAIRLY paid artisans from around the world
A FAIRLY marvelous selection of practical goods and baubles for you and for gifts
An event that’s FAIRLY hard to pass up!
The Economic Justice Committee is hosting the eleventh annual Fair Trade Holiday Bazaar! Meet our new vendor – “Fair Trade for All” – and avoid traffic and crowds – not to mention the mall – when you shop for sustainable, Fair Trade holiday gifts at the annual Fair Trade bazaar. Sponsored by the Economic Justice Committee, this year’s bazaar is in Max Otto Hall on Sunday, November 30, starting at 10:00 a.m. and ending at 1:30 p.m. Whether it’s a stunning necklace, embroidered purse, gorgeous piece of pottery or a woven basket, you’re sure to find the perfect gift. (You may even pick up a few items for yourself!)
Our proceeds this year will be going to Dry Hootch Veteran’s Coffee Shop.