- Stewardship Lives at First Church
- Board of Trustees
- Pastoral Care
- Weddings and Rites of Passage
- Resources, Policies, and Forms
- Give us your feedback
- Achievements under Vision 2010
- Member's Calendar
- Spread the Word!
- Ministers and Staff
- Adult Programs and Classes
- News & Events
- Groups and Committees
- First Church History
- Mission Statement
- LBGT Welcoming Congregation
- Music and the Arts
- Especially for Families
- Internet Links
- CHILDREN & TEENS
- Children's RE from A to Z
- Teen Programming and Religious Education
- First Sunday Activities for K5-7 Grades
- Social Action Projects for Children/Teens
- Food Packing for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Kids to Vote for May Partner Organization
- Mission Trip
- Calendar of Events
- Family and Friends Committee
- RE Forms
- Welcoming Children into the Sanctuary
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social Justice Council
- Economic Justice
- Earth Justice Ministry
- $57 K Social Justice Project Awards Announced
- Common Ground
- First Friday Films
- Share the Plate
- Social Justice Council Action Groups
You are hereHome ›
Feast for Funds!
Feast for Funds Payments
Thanks go to the many members and friends who participated in Feast for Funds 2012. This year's auction was a huge success - raising about $24,000! The success depended on wonderful hosts and willing bidders…here at First Church we have both!
Payment methods in order of preference:
1) Cash or Check on Sunday, November 4 or Sunday, November 11. A payment table will be set up in the Leenhouts Common Room during each Coffee Hour.
2) Check payment mailed to the church. Please write “Feast for Funds” on the memo line of your check and send it to:
Attn: Feast for Funds
First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee
1342 N. Astor Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
3) Credit card payment using PayPal. (Please note that First Church will incur a fee for all credit card payments – 2.2% + $0.30 per transaction.) Volunteers can enter your credit card information on November 4 or 11 during Coffee Hour. Or, you may enter payment from your home computer. The link to the secure PayPal page is below.
Hosts will contact winners to make final arrangements for their events.
To request a receipt for tax purposes, please contact kathy [dot] porteruumilwaukee [dot] org (subject: Feast%20for%20Funds) (Kathy Porter). The amount allowed for the tax deduction is the amount paid less the value of the event.
We wish all winning bidders and hosts a wonderful event full of delicious food and fun fellowship with other First Church members.
Feast for Funds Committee
Susie Persch, chair, Jo Ann Bishop, Mike Newman, Charlie Persch, Laurie Petersen, Tom Radoszewski, Valynda Wells, and Kathy Porter, Director of Membership & Development