- Stewardship Lives at First Church
- Board of Trustees
- Pastoral Care
- Weddings and Rites of Passage
- Resources, Policies, and Forms
- Give us your feedback
- Achievements under Vision 2010
- Member's Calendar
- Spread the Word!
- Ministers and Staff
- Adult Programs and Classes
- News & Events
- Groups and Committees
- First Church History
- Mission Statement
- LBGT Welcoming Congregation
- Music and the Arts
- Especially for Families
- Internet Links
- CHILDREN & TEENS
- Children's RE from A to Z
- Teen Programming and Religious Education
- First Sunday Activities for K5-7 Grades
- Social Action Projects for Children/Teens
- Food Packing for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Kids to Vote for May Partner Organization
- Mission Trip
- Calendar of Events
- Family and Friends Committee
- RE Forms
- Welcoming Children into the Sanctuary
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social Justice Council
- Economic Justice
- Earth Justice Ministry
- 57 K Social Justice Project Proposals
- Common Ground
- First Friday Films
- Share the Plate
- Social Justice Council Action Groups
We’re a caring community
Our Pastoral Care Program is a catalyst for finding new ways to promote caring and to support the many expressions of caring that already exist within our church.
Pastoral Care Associates are screened, interviewed and trained church members who respond meaningfully to fellow members in times of need. Associates minister through presence and quiet listening. They foster and extend our caring culture to all members, particularly at times of important life events or transitions, such as surgery, chronic illness, job loss, moving, divorce, terminal illness, death, difficult decisions or problems at work or home, as well as the arrival of a new family members, graduation, promotion, new career, etc.
If you’d like to be contacted by a Pastoral Care Associate, or refer a church member to the program, contact our Pastoral Care Associate Coordinators, fuspastoralcaregmail [dot] com (subject: Pastoral%20Care) (Steve & Jeanne Lowry). Or, call the church at 414-273-5257.
Pastoral Care Providers are volunteers who demonstrate caring to church members in times of need by providing concrete services, such as giving rides or meals. No special training is required.
If you need assistance or want to volunteer to be a Provider, please contact nicole [dot] bruneratt [dot] net (subject: Pastoral%20Care%20Providers) (Nicole Bruner). Or, call the church at 414-273-5257.