- Stewardship Lives at First Church
- Board of Trustees
- Pastoral Care
- Weddings and Rites of Passage
- Resources, Policies, and Forms
- Give us your feedback
- Achievements under Vision 2010
- Member's Calendar
- Spread the Word!
- Ministers and Staff
- Adult Programs and Classes
- News & Events
- Groups and Committees
- First Church History
- Mission Statement
- LBGT Welcoming Congregation
- Music and the Arts
- Especially for Families
- Internet Links
- CHILDREN & TEENS
- Children's RE from A to Z
- Teen Programming and Religious Education
- First Sunday Activities for K5-7 Grades
- Social Action Projects for Children/Teens
- Food Packing for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Kids to Vote for May Partner Organization
- Mission Trip
- Calendar of Events
- Family and Friends Committee
- RE Forms
- Welcoming Children into the Sanctuary
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social Justice Council
- Economic Justice
- Earth Justice Ministry
- 57 K Social Justice Project Proposals
- Common Ground
- First Friday Films
- Share the Plate
- Social Justice Council Action Groups
You are hereHome ›
Welcome to First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee!
We are a welcoming place for spiritual community, diverse beliefs, social justice, and intellectual freedom.
We also offer many affinity and spiritual growth groups.
Here are some things you might be interested in checking out!
If you'd like to get more info on coming programs, just sign up for our newsletter (print or email).
MORE ABOUT US
Here's more about our denomination and our congregation (active in Milwaukee since 1842).
Famous Unitarians and Universalists in history (merged in 1961) include Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Daniel Webster, Susan B. Anthony, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Louisa May Alcott, Clara Barton, Florence Nightingale, and many others.
Truth is like light shining through the windows of a great cathedral,
in different colors and shapes.
The light comes from the same source. But it looks different,
depending upon which window it shines through.