- Stewardship Lives at First Church
- Board of Trustees
- Pastoral Care
- Weddings and Rites of Passage
- Resources, Policies, and Forms
- Give us your feedback
- Achievements under Vision 2010
- Member's Calendar
- Spread the Word!
- Ministers and Staff
- Adult Programs and Classes
- News & Events
- Groups and Committees
- First Church History
- Mission Statement
- LBGT Welcoming Congregation
- Music and the Arts
- Especially for Families
- Internet Links
- CHILDREN & TEENS
- Summer Religious Education
- Children's RE from A to Z
- Teen Programming and Religious Education
- First Sunday Activities for K5-7 Grades
- Social Action Projects for Children/Teens
- Food Packing for Hunger Relief
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Kids to Vote for May Partner Organization
- Mission Trip
- Calendar of Events
- Family and Friends Committee
- RE Forms
- Welcoming Children into the Sanctuary
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
- Social Justice Council
- Economic Justice
- Earth Justice Ministry
- $57 K Social Justice Project Awards Announced
- Common Ground
- First Friday Films
- Share the Plate
- Social Justice Council Action Groups
Map, Directions & Parking
You can get here from anywhere!
Our church is located just northeast of downtown Milwaukee on the southeast corner of Astor and Ogden Streets at 1342 N. Astor Street.
From the West: Off I-94, continue east on I-794 to the Van Buren exit. Follow Van Buren north to Ogden St. Turn right on Ogden and go three blocks east to Astor.
From North on I-43: Exit onto McKinley Ave and go east (left). Continue on McKinley to Dr. Martin Luther King Drive. (McKinley becomes Knapp St. at that point.) Continue on Knapp until it ends at Jefferson St. Go north (left) on Jefferson 1 block to Ogden. Go east (right) on Ogden to Astor.
From the South: Heading north to Milwaukee on I-43/I-94, continue onto I-43 northbound through the Marquette Interchange. Exit onto McKinley Blvd and go east (right). Continue on McKinley to Dr. Martin Luther King Drive. (McKinley becomes Knapp St. at that point.) Continue on Knapp until it ends at Jefferson St. Go north (left) on Jefferson 1 block to Ogden. Go east (right) on Ogden to Astor.
The First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee is located on two Milwaukee County Transit bus lines: routes 10 and 30. Please visit the Milwaukee County Transit website (link opens a new window) for more information. We are also just two blocks off a major northbound off-street bike trail, and have a bicycle rack located on the north side of our building.